Serving with Compassion and Dedication
Since 2004, the Dyslexia Reading Connection (DRC) has successfully worked with hundreds of students using research-proven methods.
With compassion and dedication, we provide effective instruction for students with dyslexia. We help them attain grade-level reading and spelling with confidence and enjoyment.
DRC began as a project of Appleton Christian School to help students who were struggling with their reading and spelling. The program was so successful that it opened to the general public in 2006.
Providing Valuable Services to the Dyslexia Community
We support the dyslexia community in
We provide free consultations to parents who have a child with reading or math literacy struggles.
Our Dyslexia Screening Specialists will use a battery of tests to determine if a student follows the traits of someone with dyslexia.
We provide private, one-on-one tutoring in reading, spelling, and math using a research-based method of instruction.
Through one-on-one meetings, open houses, seminars, and training sessions, DRC increases awareness about the needs of students with dyslexia.
Who We Serve
- DRC serves people from kindergarten through adult.
- Most clients are from the Fox Valley Area of Wisconsin – Appleton, Neenah, Menasha, Hortonville, Kimberly, Little Chute, and Kaukauna.
- Most clients are elementary students. However, we also serve middle school, high school, and adult clients.
- Clients range from complete non-readers to avid readers, though slow and inaccurate.
- Our average client has an IQ in the broad normal range of 80 to 120 or more.
- Our students attend public, private, home, or virtual schools.